VENTILATION, SCRUBBING AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT:
– PVC Laboratory Fume hoods for perchloric and multiple assay acids
– PVC and PP centrifugal fans for flows of 500 CFM to 7,000 CFM
– PVC and PP horizontal low micron inertial type scrubbers for flows of 500- 45,000 CFM
– FRP blowers available up to 45,000 CFM
– PVC and CPVC ducting systems
PROLITE CUSTOM FABRICATION:
PROLITE can fabricate virtually any piping product, tank or plastic structure to your specific requirements in a variety of materials including PVC, CPVC, HDPE, PP, PVDF and ECTFE.
PROLITE PIPING PRODUCTS:
– High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) piping products from 1/2″ diameter to 144″ diameter
– HDPE Drainage and Culvert Piping products to 63″ Diameter
– Polypropylene (PP) piping and fittings available in IPS sizes (1/2″ – 12″) and Metric sizes (20mm-1000mm)
– Polypropylene compression fittings and service saddles in a variety of sizes.(PROLITE is a stocking distributor for Alprene non metallic fittings)
– Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) piping and fittings available in IPS and Metric sizes.
– Fluoropolymer (PVDF, ECTFE, MFA, FEP) piping and fittings available in IPS and metric sizes
– Dual containment piping systems available with optional leak detection systems
– PRO-CORE factory pre-insulated piping systems available with electric heat tracing, and state-of-the-art leak detection system if required
– DUAL LAMINATE piping and fittings available in PVC-FRP, CPVC-FRP, PP-FRP, PVDF-FRP, ECTFE-FRP, MFA-FRP, FEP-FRP, in IPS and Metric sizes
– Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping and fittings available in premium vinylester Hetron resins by Ashland Chemical and Derakane resins by Dow Chemicals
– Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and PP coated steel flange backing rings for thermoplastic, dual laminate and FRP piping systems. PROLITE is an authorized Canadian and International distributor for IPP Improved Piping Products backing rings.
PROLITE TANKS AND VESSELS:
– Cylindrical and Rectangular HDPE and PP tanks with customized location of nozzles
– Neutralization tanks of various heights and volumes with bolted or spin-off lids
– Cylindrical (up to 4 ft diameter) and Rectangular (any size) Dual Laminate Tanks and Scrubbers. PVC, CPVC, HDPE, PP, PVDF, ECTFE, MFA and FEP liners and FRP structural laminates with Hetron or Derakane resins
CONCRETE PROTECTIVE LINERS:
– HDPE, PP, PVDF and ECTFE Agru SureGrip concrete protective liners. PROLITE will supply, design and install liners for the protection of concrete against multiple acids.
PROLITE FUSION EQUIPMENT:
Prolite has Polyolefin pipe fusion welding machines for ½” to 63″ diameters. PROLITE is an authorized Canadian and international sales and service distributor for CONNECTRA Fusion Technologies.
Some of the industries Prolite Systems Inc. fabricate and distribute product for include:
- Metal Refineries
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Environment Pollution Control
- Potable Water Distribution
- Sewage Treatment